Saturday 19 May 2018

SUMMER 2018 BUCKET LIST



Since summer is finally here I whipped up my Summer 2018 bucket list! I'm excited to see what adventures I get up to and how many things I can cross of my list this year.



Summer 2018 Bucket List:

Activities:
  • Pole fitness class
  • More rock climbing
  • Go out for karaoke 
  • Calabogie Trails
  • More yoga
Explore:
  • Doors Open Ottawa
  • Visit Canada's Wonderland??
  • New Ottawa Art Gallery
  • Ca va de soi
  • Science and Tech Museum
  • Foreign Cinema 
  • Nordik Spa (at least once)
  • Photograph murals in Centretown (and other locations)
  • See the blossoms 
  • The Pond
  • Morison's Quarry
  • Diefenbaker 
Food:
  • have a high tea (at Chateau Laurier possibly)
  • Pomeroy House
  • Play
  • The Buzz
  • Headquarters 
  • Oat Couture 
  • Datsun
  • Norca
  • Mati
  • Tavern on the Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment