Sunday 18 February 2018

WINTERLUDE // Confederation Park and Rideau Canal



Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of touring my family friends around Ottawa. For some of them it was their first time being in Ottawa and even skating on the Rideau Canal!



We got together later in the evening after I was done work, so we got to experience Winterlude in all its glory. They even got me back out on the canal for another skate. To be honest I'd do anything for a beaver tail and some maple taffy though.



After the canal we walked over to Confederation Park to check out the Winterlude ice sculptures.












I had such a great time with my "adopted family" for the evening. I absolutely love when people come to Ottawa and I get to tour them around. Farewell for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment