Friday 16 February 2018

GIRLS NIGHT // CHARLOTTE



Last weekend Rebecca and I got together for a long overdue girls night. Since I failed to get into Charlotte on my birthday, it was our mission to get into this exclusive bar that evening.


We started the night off with sushi and wine at my place. Together we gossiped and caught up on each others lives since we hadn't seen each other in a long time. Rebecca being the sushi making master showed me the ropes!

Then we made our way to Charlotte. Once we were on the wait list we had to wait at the bar in Pure Kitchen before going upstairs. Charlotte was definitely worth the wait and hype, and I would definitely try to get into this bar/lounge again!





Not only were the drinks delicious, but the service was beyond compare. The hostess and servers were very attentive and took great care of us ensuring we had a great girls night!

Good vibes all around from the bar, to the lounge area, to the decorated washrooms; where I think we took a million selfies that night!





I'm so grateful for my friendship with Rebecca. I've known this girl since first year and it's been such a joy getting to grow so close with her throughout the years. From drinking in (not not) res, helping each other move apartments, to wild nights filled with dancing and drinks, she always brings the party! Much love for this girl! I can't wait to get together with the rest of our girlfriends and bring them to this hip spot for another wild night.

No comments:

Post a Comment