Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 GOALS


With my new year, new me mentality here are my goals for 2017!


AESTHETIC

It sounds silly but I want to make sure my instagram game is on point this coming new year, and really get my ratio in good shape.

PHONE

Before I had my cellphone I was so carefree without it, I definitely that I'm way more dependent on it now that I have one. Therefore I want to limit my cellphone dependency and really start interacting with the world around me rather than gluing my face to the screen.

FLOW

When it comes to my life and love, I want to stop forcing things. I know I'm ambitious and I'm confident enough to make the first move, but it's time to take a step back, lower my expectations and just flow with the tide. I want to learn to let things be and let things just happen naturally if they're meant to be. I always tend to worry that there's not enough time, or when I want something/someone I have to have it NOW... but I need to nip this bad habit in the but because it only causes me grief. If I learn to lower my expectations I will surely never be disappointed and you never know what magical things can happen when you least expect it.

FITNESS

No pressure on this one, or else it definitely won't happen but I want to get back to yoga and swimming. I want to take advantage of my gym membership before the school year is over. I also want to try a 31 day yoga challenge and complete it!

MONEY

I need start spending less and saving more. While I have no regrets and I spent a fair bit in 2016 from living independently, doing fun things all summer to revive myself, and traveling - I need to finally start listening to myself and save my money.

So let's see how I do this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment