Sunday 31 July 2016

CURRENT ASPIRATIONS


In no particular order here are a few of my current aspirations for the rest of 2016.

Let's see how much of this I can achieve.

Before summer ends...
  • start swimming laps again in September
  • go clubbing for the first time
  • SUP boarding / renting kayaks
  • explore more Ottawa beaches (Mooney's Bay and Page O'Brien)
  • explore more Gatineau Park (Lac Meech)
  • take pictures of the Chinatown murals
Before the year ends...
  • get a new phone 
  • get my first tattoo
  • take more pictures
  • go bouldering again
  • swing dance lessons
  • have a aesthetic on Instagram
  • read my friends writing
  • spend more quality time with friends
  • learn more autoCAD and Revit (I literally say this every year)
  • explore more of Toronto
  • go to Canada's Wonderland for the first time
  • try to network more for engineering / research future engineering jobs
To be continued...

Anything crossed out has been achieved!

*Not to shabby if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment