Friday 25 March 2016

BALANCE


Throughout my university life, I've come to the realization that I'm a big believer in a balanced lifestyle. That "work hard, play hard" phrase really started to resonate with me when it came to my everyday routine.

I think having a balanced lifestyle is a definite key to a more peaceful and rewarding life.


Personally I think balance is especially important starting in you're 20's (at least for me). Or whenever you find yourself having to prioritize more than one aspect of your life. For myself I have to find time for my studies, family, friends, work, and myself. This entails finding time to do assignments, to earn money, to spend quality time with the people that I love and care about. Then most importantly, getting a good sleep and binge watching Netflix.

Haha, all jokes aside- I find that while I'm not necessarily the best at living a balanced lifestyle, it is something that I strive for. So it's something that prioritize in my routine.

Time management is one quality that definitely helps me live a balanced life. I can look at my schedule and know when I need to work or study, and when I can find time to relax.

While balance can be difficult to achieve, I'm always going to make an effort to apply this concept in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment