Monday 23 December 2019

THANKSGIVING



Lil throw back to when the leaves were falling before the new year arrives.

Spent thanks giving at the camp this year. It was nice to be out in the woods with just my family. We played a lot of cards, drank tea, and I finished a book for the first time in months.





When I arrived Charlie ran around the entire camp digging holes because she was so excited. Then we cuddled like this in the gravity chair for 2 hours while I read/napped. 


We lounged - HARD this weekend haha. We set up this bed in the "outdoor kitchen" for my grandparents, but all took turns napping on it throughout the weekend.




Seeing the leaves during the fall is something I look forward to all year. I'm grateful to have a camp to escape to when I need to reconnect with mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment