Saturday 11 November 2017

HALLOWEEN


A couple of weeks a go Irwin and I hosted a Halloween party. A couple of friends came by for some drinking games and jello shots. It was a spooky night to remember.





I of course decorated the apartment, because it's not a proper party without streamers. Luckily for this party I managed to voluntell Adam to help me decorate. Then me and the boys put on our costumes. I hand made us some egg shirts and got together the rest of our Deviled Egg costumes!! It's been a hot minute since I've put in this much effort for celebrating Halloween. So needless to say I was quite happy with how well our costumes and party turned out. Even Dewy was dressed for the evening (he hated his costume though and didn't wear it for very long haha). 





No comments:

Post a Comment