Friday 28 April 2017

EXPLORE: LUSKVILLE FALLS TRAIL




The other day Sarah and I got together before she goes off on an adventure in the USA. We wanted to take advantage of the beautiful summer weather, so we journeyed to Gatineau Park. We didn't exactly have a particular trail in mind, but we ended up near Luskville so we decided to tackle the Luckville Falls trail.





The trail is quite steep, but with the cool breeze and the warm sun it was perfect for this hike. It's filled will beautiful landscape and views. Part of the trail was closed off still, and we were a little short for time, so we only did part of the trail that day. We did manage to get quite high up though, and we also had fun going off the beaten path a little bit as well.







I'd love to come back and explore more of this trail when I have more time, shorter shorts, and better shoes (we weren't really prepared for this trail to be honest haha). There is no one else I would've wanted to experience Luskville Falls with. 



Sarah is always down for an adventure, and no matter how much time apart every time we reunite it's a blast. I'm so excited for her next adventure and I wish her the best! Who knows maybe I'll meet up with her again in Kentucky this summer. OR better yet we'll come back to this trail in September and make a day out of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment