Friday 23 August 2019

OSHEAGA



Throw back to Osheaga. I finally got to see YTG live!


Fueled up for the day with Andrea at this yummy breakfast spot.





Met up with Katie at the festival! I was happy to have a friend to meet up with. This was my first music festival an I really went all on my own. It was fun to be able to be on my own agenda but I think it really would have been more fun with a group of friends.


YTG blew me away. They were so amazing to see live! I've been waiting to see them since 2014 and I'm so happy I got to cross a YTG concert off my bucket list. They played my favourite song, Apartment, and I shed a tear.






The rest of the weekend I spent time with Andrea. We shopped around an area of Old Montreal we both hadn't seen before. It was really fun to just wander around and look into galleries and find some inspo.



Drinking a latte and wearing my new favourite shirt.




It was a beautiful summer weekend.

I'm glad I got to see my second favourite band and explore the festival solo and with Katie. I hope to go to another festival next year with some friends,

I love Montreal, I always have the best time in this city when I visit.

Another great trip for the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment