Monday 1 April 2019

APRIL FOOLS DAY



Happy April Fools Day!
Myself and the Electrical department at work decided to have a prank far against one another. On Sunday evening, the eve of April Fools Day, I went to the office to set up my lil prank. The guys in Electrical are always full of jokes. I often feel like the little sister being "bullied" with all their little jokes. So I got them back!

We had some small rules:
1. Had to be done before noon.
2. Couldn't hurt anyone's feelings.
3. Doesn't impede on anyone's work.






On Monday morning I showed up to no prank at all. We had a good laugh upstairs about the balloons I set up, but I was disappointed when they hadn't pranked me back as expected. Little did I know they were quick on their feet to get me back. Over lunch they managed to steal my car keys and put all the balloons into my car! After lunch I discovered Doug was filled with balloons. I couldn't stop laughing! The prank war was so much fun, the guys in Electrical really made my day playing along. Can't wait to get them back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment