Thursday 7 February 2019

DOUG THE BUG



Everyone this is Doug. He's my love bug.


I finally did it, I bought my first car/dream car. After all my contemplation and shopping around Doug and I are officially official. I've been thinking about buying a car - let alone a Beetle - for quite sometime. It was quite the process, especially since this is the last year for the Beetle. Since I ruled out buying new I had to shop around the used car market and find the perfect match for me.


Doug is a beautiful gun metal grey, 2017 stud. I found him at Taylor Creek VW out in Orleans after a grand search for the perfect man- I mean car. I'm so excited to see where we'll go together. I want to take a road trip out to the east coast, New York City, throughout the states, everywhere and anywhere! 


No comments:

Post a Comment